Friday, March 13, 2015

Tampons, Pads, Wings, Oh My! A Personal Horror Story

Hello All PEs Winter here!
Ack, sorry I'm a day late... I'm on my period, I'm stick, I have school, things happen! Sowwy.
So, picture this,
I'm home, it's five o'clock, tralalalala, nothing to do here! Then, I feel that familiar wetness.
I dash to the bathroom, and to my despair, we are out of pads. So, I of course, have a really heavy flow, and, I've never used a tampon. However, it's the only thing we have. Sooooooo, guess what!? Yup, I put it in wrong. Blood, blood, blooooood! Oh the Horror! Good thing I noticed before it got everywhere. I went straight to the bathroom, cleaned up, BUT, if you think this is the end, oh no! You are quite mistaken! My dad was going to the store, so, I asked him to pickup pads (my mom was sick, or she sooo would have done it), and, you guessed it, he got the ones without wings. Fun night, right? On top of all that, my cousins were coming in a few days! Whoot whoot. The package clearly says,

Flexi-Wings, he knows not how important wings are. Without them, blood gets everywhere- but the pad.
Signing off,
~Winter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Release your flow of thoughts